Awards & Recognition
Award-Winning Hotel Management
Over our 27 years in the business, First Hospitality Group has been honored with numerous awards and recognitions by the most respected names in the field. We salute our employees for making this company not only successful, but commended and awarded for its hard work. We would like to let you know about these awards, what they mean and where they came from. We take pride in what we do, and it is an honor to be noticed.
- FHG ranked number 50 on the list of 100 for Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Awards. The list is entitled The Real Heroes of the American Economy. Within this list, FHG was listed as number 6 for Top 10 Illinois Companies and number 3 for Top 10 Travel & Hospitality Companies.
- FHG made the Inc. 500/5000 list, for the 6th year in a row, as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
- FHG ranked number 21, out of 171 companies, on Hotel Management’s 2012 Top Third-Party Management Companies
- FHG ranked number 26 on Lodging Hospitality’s Top 50 Third-Party Management Companies for 2012
- 27 Hotels in the FHG Portfolio Receive the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Holiday Inn Itasca, IL – IHG Best Renovation of the Year (2011)
- Holiday Inn & Suites, Rosemont, IL – IHG Quality of Excellence Award (2011)
- Hampton Inn Majestic, Chicago, IL – Hilton First Quarter Wall of Fame Award (2011)
- theWit by Doubletree, Chicago, IL – Top 10 Trendiest Hotels in the USA – TripAdvisor.com Traveler’s Choice Award 2011
- theWit by Doubletree, Chicago, IL – Chicago Scene 2011 – Best Hotel and Best Rooftop bar (ROOF)
- theWit by Doubletree, Chicago, IL – Doubletree 5th Consecutive Outstanding Quality Assurance Evaluation
- Hyatt Place, Des Moines, IA – Best Hyatt Place Opening in North America (2011)
- Hyatt Place, Des Moines, IA – TripAdvisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award